Are you going to get the vaccine?

What will you do if you and your husband disagree on it? My husband insists on getting it. I said, NO. We don't vaccinate now and will NOT be getting that. He gets all his shots at work. I am totally against it. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We had a 22 year mom and her unborn baby die in our facility this afternoon from ARDS caused by H1N1.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:33 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• The h1n1? Hell to the NO!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I've decided against it. I'm pregnant so I was thinking about it, but my great aunt in Switzerland says they're refusing the shot for pregnant women and children over there. No thanks!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• What vaccine?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sorry, H1N1.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You know I have to say I don't allow my child to be around ANY child that is not vaccinated. I have to protect my child and You childWill have issue with getting into schools and even college playing sports. GL I don't support your choice to not vaccinate your child but, it's your child NOT MINE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

You are wrong to think they can't get into schools and college. And/or playing sports. People cannot be excluded UNLESS there is a current outbreak. And as far as you not wanting your kids around unvaccinated kids....I don't want mine around school kids as they are usually MORE sick.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Nope
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You don't need the h1n1 vaccine to go to school.. it's optional!

You know I have to say I don't allow my child to be around ANY child that is not vaccinated. I have to protect my child and You childWill have issue with getting into schools and even college playing sports. GL I don't support your choice to not vaccinate your child but, it's your child NOT MINE.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If your husband wants it and you don't then I don't see the problem. He gets the shot, you don't, everyone is happy. You don't have to do the same thing.

My doctor recommended that children over 6 months get the H1N1 shot and that for children under 6 months he recommends that their primary caregivers get the shot. It's just a flu shot, I don't see what all the panic is about. I probably won't get one for myself, but I think I'll follow my doctor's recommendations and get one for my son. It doesn't really matter because I think we may have had the swine flu already anyway.

The thing is that I feel so bad when my son is sick. If he got swine flu and I could have prevented it I would feel so guilty!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009