Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a normal 30-31 days period which lasts for 4-5 days. but since last few months, i bleed again on 10th or 11th day of period which lasts for 4-5 days. but the bleeding is very thin and scanty. i'm a woman of 34 yrs and aspiring to be a mom. i'm very worried abt my condition. very scared to see a physician coz don't know what might come out. pls help if anyone know the reason.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (6)
  • Are wanting to have a baby? If so then you NEED to see a doctor and then go from there.I don't really know what your asking. After 35 you really want to watch it have a child. Seeing a doctor would really be in your best interest.


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

  • Are you stupid? See a doctor.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

  • omg anon :24 that was WAY uncalled for!

    Answer by pookipoo at 11:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

  • Are you stupid? See a doctor.

    Some people have no class or tact when answering a question!
    Seriously, see a doctor, that's the best way to diagnose any problems, and maybe there really isn't anything wrong. It's just better to know than to sit there wondering the "What If's".
    Yes, having a baby after 35 is a whole different ballgame than having one in your 20's, but with the right care, eat right, stay healthy, it's do-able. I had my first at 39 and the second at 43.

    Answer by meetzycat at 11:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

  • I do not like doctors. But if I feel there may be something wrong, I usually go.
    I had a similar like experience a few months past, however it was accompanied by a very sharp persistent pain, i also spotted for about a day. i saw a doctor immediately, had a pelvic exam and was told it may be an infection, but all testing came back negative or inconclusive. We chalked it up to hormonal imbalance.......
    follow your instincts, if you have this nagging feeling something is wrong, get help, now......otherwise it may be too late, and you could never have children if a condition persists for too long. Even people who end up having something bad like cancer, can have it treated if caught early enough, and go on to have many healthy children afterwards. Not trying to scare you, but remember, you know your body best.

    Good Luck

    Answer by littlestchef at 12:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

  • thank u guys for ur answers. i went to see a doc and had my pelvic examination and pap smear. all came fine. he could not figure out exact reason for my problem but said i need be worried. i'm releived. thanks.

    Answer by sonia09 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.