do you laugh at your own jokes?

i do! i'll 'make a funny' and then bust up laughing. i figure in this world, you gotta laugh or else you might cry! especially if it's at yourself ;]

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 11:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well yeah, what' would be the point of telling it if you didn't think it was funny yourself? Some folks are so anti-joke you have to show them what to do when they hear a joke (laugh). I'm the queen of laughter. I can laugh even when it's not funny bc it's funny that it's not funny

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• sometimes i'm the only one who does!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• im usually the only one who does, and then people laugh because i'm laughing
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I tend to love my sarcasm but I dont usually laugh at myself. I only do that if I say something funny and then realize what I said after the fact. Sometimes things just pop out of my mouth improv and then I realize how funny it was. My husband is terribly quick witted and he makes me laugh. I would rather laugh at him....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes! When something strikes me as funny I laugh. I LOVE to laugh! Obviously my own jokes appeal to my sense of humor, right? Laughing is so great!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes, I'm hilarious!
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 4:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009