Should i pick up a dat rat while pregnant?

This is gross i just found a dead rat in my spare bedroom i have no idea how long its been there and i am pregnant so should i pick it up and throw it away or wait for hubby to get home in 5 hours. I really think i should pick it up but i have no clue. I am not that smart so i need help anserwing this one if you want to laugh or be mean i guess i deserve that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh we used poision to kill them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• put your hand in a garbage bag and pick it up like that then turn it inside out with the rat inside the bag, tie it up & chunk it outside in the garbage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Ya do what anons 1149 said. Don't touch it with your bare hands. I also have to say f**king gross. LOL :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Eww I wouldn't want to pick it up but I wouldn't leave it there for 5 hours. So I'd do what the second anon said or maybe use broom and a dust pan to get it up.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would also use a plastic bag over my hand and pick it up. My cat is a heck of a hunter so this is a pretty common occurance at my house. But still pretty gross.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think if you cover your hands your fine but I know if it was me I would wait for my husband to get home because I hate things like that.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• you can do the plastic bag or just leave it there till he gets home i mean if you dont know how long it's been there then whats 5 more hrs lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009