People are sometimes rude....

I have seen moms post questions over and over again and I know that people are just looking for different insight, so why answer if you already did and get snotty about it saying rude comments....Do you have a problem when a mom posts the same question looking for different answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I see this I think this mom must really be worried about this issue, and really in need of more advice or just support.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• No not at all, post away I know I have asked the same question looking for different answers and see sometimes what other moms say , well there are different moms on here all the time... Just tell them to get over it.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• No I dont get mad cause I figure they probably didnt get any or good feed back the first time. Some moms on here are stalkers and they are CRAZY. I almost always post anon cause I had some woman stalk me from a certain politics section ,crazy. Others simply want to annoy and cause drama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• SO TRUE
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i dont care what anyone does,but i must admitt i hate it when people ask questions and they get all mad cause you are diffrent and dont agree
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• yes I do. It's like they don't like what others said the first time so they will keep asking it until someone says what they want to hear
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Well personally I would ask it again if a rude mother came on telling me that I am a bad mom for even asking the types of questions I ask. So yes I will ask it again because stupid people dont know how to answer a question just attack the OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• depends. If you're just fishing for an answer that agrees with yours, then it gets frustrating. And if you keep asking heated questions that stir debate, that gets frustrating too. But if you ask a question at different times of day or because the search feature sucks so you couldn't find the answer you were looking for, that's fine by me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It gets old when you see the same question posted three times in a row by the same person..once is enough...if you dont get very many answers then wait a day or so then re post it, reword it whatever but dont post it & then come back 10 min. later & post it again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009