just a general question

Okay say you wanted a boy and you got a girl were you disappointed? and that could go vise versa too. I'm just wondering b/c i really want a boy.. eventually okay soon...preferable...but i'm afraid i'll be disappointed if i find out that i would be having a girl... so i was just wondering if anyone else felt like this..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I really wanted a boy and I had a boy. We are TTC and I want another boy, hubby wants a girl. I think I would be a little disappointed at first but I'm sure that would wear off and I would be just as excited to have a girl.
    My husbands cousins wife was told she was pregnant with a girl, she was excited (they have a 5 year old boy). She sold everything, bought all girl stuff, washed it and had everything ready... only to find out 1 week before she delivered that she was actually having another boy! She was soo upset but she loves her little boy just as much as she would have loved her little girl!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I really wanted a boy I didnt know what I was having until I gave birth but I wanted a boy so bad I even bought boy clothing. When my daughter was born I cried so hard cause she was the most beautiful thing in the world, I couldnt have been happier. I would do it again 100X.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It's never happened to me, but I'm guessing when you find out/or give birth and everything is fine and he/she is healthy you won't care anymore!! :) I hope anyways.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think that you will be suprised that when you find out what your baby is you are just super happy!! I really wanted a girl but the day we found out what we where having it felt so right that we where having a boy. I thought I would have be so disappointed but I wasn't I was really happy.
    sarahlu2009

Answer by sarahlu2009 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2009