I'm working on myself, but.....

I'm overweight, that's the only way to put it. I'm not terribly obese, but I feel like my weight does play a roll in why I don't have a boyfriend. I just want to be a normal size, not even super skinny, just normal. So I've started a diet, I'm going to start my exercise plan today too. Here's my problem, I really wanna meet someone who likes me for me, like I am right now. I still want to lose weight but what if I meet someone after I lose weight, and something happens I gain weight again. This is really stressing me out! I want someone who loves me for me, just as I am! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• it's NOT about weight. It's about how you feel about yourself as a person as a whole. What are your assets? What are you good at? What do you feel confident about? Men are attracted to confidence. They are attracted to a woman with high self esteem. They are attracted to smiles. Work on these things. If losing weight will make YOU feel better about yourself then do it but don't do it for someone else. Like yourself and others will like you too

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009