odd question

wanted to know if you think it would be a good idea to start buying things now for a baby b/c i love monkeys want that theme but by the time i have another kid which will hopefully be getting pregnant sometime this year... i'm afraid that theme will be gone... so should i start buying now and just putting it up when i have a few bucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• im a little torn on this one. My friend wanted a baby so bad and she bought bottles and diapers and clothes on clearance, way before even getting preggo, it took her almost two years to get pregnant. and I though she was crazy to buy stuff before even expecting. but then when she did get pregnant all she really had to buy was blue stuff
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Um I think the monkey theme will be around forever, I think it is probably a good idea to wait until u are expecting. Only because u dont want the things around to remind u that u are not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'd definitely wait.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• There is a Jewish tradition that it is bad luck to buy things for a baby that does not yet exist.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• good thing im not Jewish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Never hurts to be early i suppose lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009