Circumcision? (probably TMI)

Ok this may sound weird but ive only ever "been" with one guy so I have no clue. My hubby is un-circumcised but he doesnt have any extra skin over his head or shaft. I have always read that when a man is not aroused their is skin that has to be pulled back to clean. My hubby doesnt have this lol. Is this normal? I mean I dont get what the difference would be if he was circumcision haha. So what do u guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I have heard of guys having a natural circ. Meaning when they go for the circ as babies, they don't have any extra skin to cut off. I bet this is the case for your dh.

:)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hmm I've only ever been with one man too.... and he is circumcised... Are you sure he is? Cause Ive heard what you have about the skin and all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i would have to say it is for him anyway.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I've been with both but not understanding what you are saying. He is uncircumcised but looks like he's circumcised? Are you sure he didn't have it done?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Haha yeah he is pretty sure he didnt have it done, his says mom says he didnt (ive never asked her myself ROFL) and ive never asked him how he "compares" to other guys lol. maybe is should hehe. Im not exactly sure what a "cir" is supposed to look like compared to an "un-circ" haha. Is it pretty easy to tell? I think Nathskitten might have the answer. I mean some guys have more skin than others right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My dh is uncircumsised too, he doesn't have all that extra skin either, I asked him why, he said because when he was a little boy his mom taught him to always push it back, to keep it pushed back, now it just stays back. When he's not aroused he does have a little extra skin like right under the head, that I can move back and forth, but it isn't alot, and isn't that different from any other that I"ve seen!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009