Which is it Sarah?

Curious how the haters feel about this...deleted my first question by mistake... total flip flop on her part...but will you follow her request to calm down and not intimidate or harrass?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Palin is a twit, Shes the queen of about face. "Oh I didn't mean to incite those people into hate speech". GMAB.

And for those complaining about the HuffPo? But you post and read WND, Newsbusters, FauxNews etc? LMAO

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• "haters" LOL you really are the stereotypical lib.Huff po? thanks but no thanks and I am not all twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next pile of crap on Sarah Palin like you
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Her and Michael Steele are trying for careers as comedians, I think Comedy central should give them a show...I'd watch
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't take anything the HuPo says seriously. Honestly, I don't even see a point in reading it.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Huffinton Post? BIG LOL! I don't take anything they say seriously. They're the equivalent of The National Enquirer smut magazine! I ain't backin' off! I'm keeping the pressure on our out of control government! I'm sick of their lies and BS!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

The HuffPo DIDN'T say it, Sarah did

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• They quote her word for word, doesn't matter where it came from, the fact is she said those things.

And TN, I was blasted for referring to your side as "the right" by someone who is left or independant or who the heck knows, but still hates, please shed some light on the "PC" term is to refer to those that have been ranting and raving about Obama and I will gladly use it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Oh idk those who are intelligent and know what our fore fathers invisioned and never meant to turn towards this way....that would be an accurate description
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin?v=app_2347471856&viewas=0
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009