YES YOU CAN! do something about this awful administration dirty tactics?

ACLJ.ORG AND WRITE THE WHITEHOUSE SIGHNING A PETITION (POWER IN NUMBERS) REPOST PLS? flag yourself!
1 877-989-2255 they do the work for you! Jay Sekulow Live on WFIL.COM RADIO LISTEN NOW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I've already signed it!  I love the ACLJ!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• YES YOU CAN do something about the stalling and stupid tactics of the republican party!!! Contact your representatives! How about real debate and discussion instead of lies and insanity from the republicans? Oh, that's right, repubs aren't that smart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• JESUS people get a grip!
    Anonymous

• I can..I support it!!
    Thanks, I'll call and tell them THANKS for representing me and my needs....Your awesome
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• LOL. This anon has an air of familiarity.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• SHARE THIS QUESTION ON FACEBOOK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Somehow I don't think anything coming from a church is going to be heard by anyone in the WH.
    And yes, it is a church at the base of this group.
    Anonymous

• they are lawyers with faith in God-r you a hater?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thank you for your post !!

Good information ... we need to do whatever we can to delay until Americans take the time to READ the Health Care bill and see what is actually in it.

Yes, Republicans are stalling and delaying ... what is stupid about that?? They went along with the T.A.R.P., the stimulus and omnibus $$$$$ legislations and the overwhelming opinion about those has been "They shouldn't have rushed into it" ... "Why didn't they READ the bill??" ... "How come they passed the T.A.R.P. bill without any accounting procedures for all that money? Now the banks are able to refuse to tell where that taxpayer money went."

And we want Republicans to ignore these three fiascos which happened only weeks ago ... to learn no lessons from them? ... perhaps the embarrassment of the "Cash for Clunkers" would be a simple enough example of badly-written legislation for even a Democrat-supporter to notice ?

YES! Stall ! Think!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009