JUST MY OPINION

Do you think it's funny when moms on here say something so rude and crazy, then put JMO as if it makes it ok?
"Sahm's are just too lazy to get a a job, JMO"
"Breastfeeding in public is disgusting. JMO"
etc

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 1:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess it doesn't bother me 'cause at least they are saying its just their opinion and not just being flat out rude.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm not exactly sure why people do that on here, but it doesn't affect me one way or another. People need to be more educated in what they are talking about before they state their opinion though. There are so many controversial and debatable subjects on CM, its part of what makes it fun and interesting for me. I welcome people who have different opinions, but with statements like those, it would seem like they are out trying to start some drama lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Actually I before someone who's rude saying jmo. I feel that way they're not saying "EVERYONE BUT YOU op does - whatever - MY WAY" When a poster puts jmo down they saying their own thoughts are ----- not that they are damning the op to h3ii forever for op's opinion!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Lol it doesn't bother me, I just think it's funny.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• What the Heck is anon 27 saying?? she is an idiot-JMO LOL I kid, I kid- But really, what is she saying?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You b!tch to much!! JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• JMO is another way of saying, " not to be rude but...." or " not to offend you but"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I never understood JMO, if you are commenting on something, it is your opinion, so why tell us by writing JMO after it.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009