How long did you have the craps and pain/pressure down there before you went into active labor?

I'm 4 CM 75% -1
I have been having HORRIBLE B.M's all day, cramping, pain/pressure. I just want to cry, I no Im not in active labor, but it already hurts enough- How long did you feel like this before you went into active labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could help!! I didn't have the BM's AT ALL!! My water broke 2 weeks early and all I had was low dull back pain (constant) all that day. I had no idea it was labor!! I didn't even feel the urge to go to the bathroom until I was 5 cm!! Good luck... I hope all goes well!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I got induced and I felt all of my contractions through my butt. I kept feeling like I had to poop. So I decided to get the epidural and pooped once while still laying there waiting to push. The I pooped the whole time I pushed. My husband jokes and says "they got 2 trash bags full of poop". So maybe since you are getting it out now, you won't poop during labor. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• None with my 1st, 2 weeks with my 2nd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i was induced but i stared feeling that pain after my water broke . Just try and take poop before u get to the hospital bc if u dnt you'll poop durning or before labor . Its just something that happens normally .
    lyrasmom09

Answer by lyrasmom09 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009