Are ppl MORE subject to cheat at a bachelor/bachelorette party?

who is more than likely to do it?....the male or the female?

ambermac

Asked by ambermac at 1:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess that would depend on the male and female involved! I would guess whichever one was either A. nervous about the prospect of sleeping with one person for the rest of their lives. They may want one more "fling" before the big "I do". or B. if one of them is just plain unhappy in the relationship period, but is getting married for reasons other than love and commitment. These are things likely to lead to cheating, whether male or female. True, sometimes people get sloppy drunk and wind up doing things they would not normally do...but a happy guy/gal probably won't let things get THAT out of control. If there are any worries, they should be talked about before the parties and certain boundaries may be enforced if someone is uncomfortable, whether the person would cheat or not. Ex. no strippers, no getting drunk enough to pass out, no inviting that friend who may encourage him/her to cheat...
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I dont know but Im sure theres a statistic somewhere...

but some people say their bachelor/ette party is the last night they're single and I think thats false because single people dont get married, committed peole get married, so I think if they have that mind set then yes they will cheat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• No. A person who wants to cheat is going to find a way, no matter the place or situation.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009