Do you think that we had enough depressing articles for today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't care whether something is depressing or not, but continuously posting weird, sick stuff is just a little strange, imo. But I choose to move on and not read those things... after I figured out what was going on at least.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Well in America we have freedom of speech if you don't like what has been said there is nothing you can do. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• And more and more articles will be come just wait and see.
    Anonymous

• I'm going to say YES too.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 2:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• As I said before in the other "depressing article" post... the majority of current events ARE depressing, upsetting, enraging, etc... so.... what else do you expect from this section?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Bexi this is the message that I got from the administrators

Your recent Question is in violation of our Community Guidelines.

If you must "vent" your feelings about another CafeMom member, do it without identifying her. Don't use her screen name or any other information that is likely to make her recognizable to other members.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Why do I care? It was obvious that question was going to be deleted.. I doubt anyone even had to report it. :P
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

Bexi you have a good point. I think it will be a good idea to have Politics separated from Current Events. I love Politics!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• "Bexi you have a good point. I think it will be a good idea to have Politics separated from Current Events. I love Politics!"

I think that would be a good idea.. but im assuming since most political questions are coming from news articles, they just figured bunching them together would save space.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009