Do you refrain from asking questions/answering them

just because you know the answers are going to piss you off? (ie you know it's controversial but you are curious. Still you know the answers might be more yelling than answers)

Do you ask/answer for the same reason? (because you know they are going to excite people?)

I saw a question earlier and I knew if I answered people would jump on me because almost all of the answers were "i agree with you" type answers. And I wouldn't be mean in the answer just state my opinion, but I had a good idea it wouldn't be taken that way based on previous questions on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all i know is that men suck!
    i hate them all!

sorry, bad day, husband is a cheater!
    yeah for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i ask whatever i want and something get me mad like one women said my belly pain could be STDs even though i said i was only with my husband and no i went to the doctor its a uti and im pregnant...some women piss me off but im glad for the helpful ones
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sometimes. Sometimes I'll post anon if I feel so strongly about a topic, but don't want the negative reaction.

But usually I'll just go ahead and let the crazies have it.
    Anonymous

• nope.. i just say whatever comes to mind.. and i dont read what others wrote before me eaither.. i just go for it, yes i may get bashed and beat down.. but i still put my two cents in..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 2:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009