candy land birthday party theme! any ideas?

my daughter is turning 6 in nov im planning on throwing her a fabolous sweet 6-teenie! lol its gonna be a candy land theme i have pretty much all the basics down i just wanted some opinions & ideas on other things that would be cool to do!!! like make cardboard gingerbread men , maybe a candy castle ( everything life size of coarse) you know DIY ideas & instructions lol..... thank u

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• u can make the paper plates look like the game cards. idk i havent played candyland in forever
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I thought about doing this same theme for my son's 3rd birthday. I seen all the plates and decor that Birthday Express had and thought it was so cute. You really could make anything work with that theme.

I found a lot of ideas...to many to mention. They are all on this website: http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/candyland.html
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009