home births?

has anyone had a home birth? what was it like? Me and my husband just found we were pregnant again, and we had a horrible expierence at the hospital, with are first baby, we had a midwife at the hospital and I went all natural, but I just hated all the nurses coming in and out of the room, there was just to much going on. I dont want to do that again!.So I have discided to have a home birth for the second baby. would like to here from moms that have had home births.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I haven't personally, but my next baby will be. I labored 23 hours at home only to be annoyed for the 1 hour I was at the hospital by the stupid nurses. More stress and aggravation than I needed. And I didn't need their help... they were only in the way pissing me off (trying to insert IV's in middle of contractions, shoving thier hands up my vagina with little to no warning, touching me). I wish I could go back and stay my happy preggo butt in my tub at home, lol.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 3:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• join the group Birth is normal they can answer all your questions

http://www.cafemom.com/group/2212

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 3:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I have, I don't want to write it all out here but I did on my homepage on here if you'd like to read it. I loved it, it was peaceful, I had music on and danced and only one other person was with me who gave me some counter pressure near the end... but yeah, I loved it.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 3:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I had a natural birth in a hosp (no meds, etc)...and have dreamt about having a homebirth someday...but I know I wouldn't get any support for it...and I did love my hospital birth, I had an amazing nurse (just one while I was in labor in the hosp--2hrs), and the only people there were my Mom and my Hubby...and I felt great throughout and after my birth....so I suppose I can't complain about it =)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V2rj2ZkUSc
    this woman's birth is in, i think, 9 parts. they're wonderful videos to watch and prepare yourself.
    i haven't had one, but am planning one for the next one.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 5:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009