Would you be disappointed in your daughter if she became a Playboy Playmate?

I was watching Kendra (I have no idea why!) and I thought of this. Would you be disappointed in your daughter if she became a Playboy Playmate (or whatever you call it)? Even in the other nudie magazines, and Im not talking about once. If your daughter were to make a career outta this!

I honestly would be! When you have a baby and you are holding them, you wouldnt expect them to do that with their life ya know? No amount of money is worth exploiting yourself like that!

What do yall think?

DarthPink

Asked by DarthPink at 2:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I would be disappointed that she feels she needs so much validation. I think it can be a kind of illness for women--wanting the whole world's 'approval' that you are beautiful and desirable. I used to watch The Girls Next Door occasionally and there'd be young women who said it was their childhood dream to be in Playboy. I think that's seriously sad. You'd rather be praised for your looks, rather than your intelligence or abilities? Anyone can be hot with a little surgery and make-up! That's not a big accomplishment.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would be hurt-like I did somthing wrong for her to want to do that with her life. I would blame it on myself.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Her father would probably have a fatal MI. I would be very disappointed, heartbroken really.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't know if disappointed, but i would be worried on how it would make her life turn out and all that, but in a way i would also be proud of her that playboy asked her to pose but i would also tell her i dont think she should do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would be disappointed in my daughter if she chose any career that didn't utilize her brain or her natural creativity. That includes modeling with clothes on.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 2:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would be disappointed if that were what she wanted to do as a career. I would not be disappointed if she posed nude for Playboy in the midst of doing other things.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• no,. i wouldnt be dissappointed in the least. i guess i just have a different aspect on it. i will stand behind whatever she wants t do with her life;)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i would feel like a bad mom and really grossed out i mean my kid naked in a book for a bunch of 90 year old men looking at her jacking off eww
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i would not be dissipointed.... i'd probaby think it was awsome
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If shes happy then I'd be all for it!
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 3:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009