what the heck is going on?!

AF if 4 days late, minor cramping but no feeling that its about to come. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both came out negative! AND I feel like a complete idiot because I got a test that I haven't used before, I'm use to the one that if two lines show up, you're pregnant! Well this one has two lines, but if one if a plus sign, THEN you're pregnant. Well, I saw two lines pop up and got SO EXCITED! Then decided to double check the instructions and had a big fat let down! What the heck could be going on that i'm 4 days late? any ideas?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 3:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a few days 2-3 and then test again! Stress can mess you up. Relax and be patient!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• 4 days late really isnt nothing...I would wait until you are at least over a week late and then test again if Af hasnt come...or you can always go get a blodd tst done, they are more accutare and yu can find out sooner that way and save yourself the anxiety...but good luc.I hope that it works out the way you want it to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009