OK Aunt Flo is back, now what?

Ok so here's the deal, I got my IUD taken out in JAnuary (had it a year and it stopped my periods) then immediately began taking seasonique (period every three months stuff) took it from end of Febuary to end of March then Husband and i decided on getting pregnant. SO i stopped taking it. Had a period in and of April to begining of May. THen NOTHING! No period for the next 4 months. All negative Pregnancy tests. Went to the doctor, they said i just had to wait for the BC to leave me system well just this week i had my period. So you ladies think this is the lucky month?! Think its outta my system? Im SOOOOO ready! Specially after trying for nearly 6 months with no success.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Pregnancy requires patience! If you think you are pretty regular on your cycle then 13 days from the day you started your period you should be having sex if you want to try and get pregnant! Try not and get yourself all worked up, be relaxed! It will happen when it is suppose to! Just be patient!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• have sex every other day...and the best of luck to you!!!!!!!!! :) I am sending baby dust your way...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009