true blood vs twlight..... funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ydn5ut6xR8Q

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 3:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BWAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA! I tried not to choke mid-sip of water and sprayed my comp screen instead when that dude sports the wig as Sookie. He's got the accents and everything F-ing hilarious.
    I love True Blood and the whole Sookie Stackhouse book series. I was gagging when they were eating the "Hunters souffle." gross! Tara's BF (can't remember his name) has a wickedly cut body, but Eric gets my vote for all around hotness. Bill is a little too sullen for me. The casting for that show is PERFECT.
    The Twilight books are decent, although aimed at a much more juvenile crowd. I haven't seen the movie, though. I never think the movies are as good as the books, generally speaking, although True Blood has yet to disappoint me.
    If you want some steamy vampire novels, try the series by J.R. Ward. Talk about needing some alone time!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• ya i pick true blood over twlight any day without the funny movie:) i hate the twlight movie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• thank you i thought i was the only one who hated twlight. i think the actors suck and its not that good. you got vamps and werewolves true blood give you everything shapeshifter merand fairys they havent came in the story yet on tv, but true blood way better
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 3:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• ya i liked the twlight book but the movie was so so freaking stupid and i hated it...i cant belive people are waitting for the new moon one to come out. true blood on the other hand is great i think i love it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• *snort*

Yeah, I was a huge Twilight freak until True Blood came along. Now I still have a special place in my heart for Twilight, but SERIOUSLY. Those teenyboppers don't know WTF they're missing. Eric and Bill could kick Edward and Jacob's ass any old day.

Oh, Eric...scuse me, I must go be alone for a minute :-B
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OH, and did you guys see yesterday's episode? I was GAGGING when she cut up the heart! So disgusting, aaack! I thought the entire episode was amazing though. I have a crush on Godric, although I know he won't be in the story much longer.

I can't wait until she meets Alcide =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• oh poor godric y can he stay he is my one true love :) JK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Wow.. not much of a vampiric-orgy fan.

matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I love True Blood because it has so much drama/action the fangs are a bit fake to me but who cares I keep wanting more! hate when it's over. I like twilight too though.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Lol...I haven't seen the Twilight movie, nor have I read the books. From what I've heard, it's just a bunch of teeny bopper crap. And I loved the first season of True Blood, but I don't get HBO so I have to wait for the second season to come out on video so I can Netflix it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009