Does anyone watch Hung on HBO?

It's one of my new favorites :) It comes on after True Blood, so I always make sure and watch it.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've heard about it and it sounds like a good show but I don't have HBO. It might be something I watch on netflix, I am almost caught up on Weeds so I need a new show to rent.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You know, I'm watching it, but I wish it was just a little more funny and a little less sad, if you know what I mean? Although, I'm LOVING this subplot with Jemma.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't find it very entertaining. I normally like HBO shows, but I'm not too into this one.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I love Hung! Thomas Jane plays the part well, and I think the storyline is different. It's definitely not like anything else out there. I'm going to keep watching it. The only I don't like is the the actors who play his kids, they look creepy, and it just doesn't fit that he would be their father!
    Saribonita

Answer by Saribonita at 3:02 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm watching it :) Like it so far.
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 4:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009