what do u miss about not having kids?

I dont know y but i really miss not having my own drink. It sounds stupid i know but i would really like to sit down and have one to myself. What do u women miss

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 3:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i miss being able to stay up until sunrise:) perferably on the beach watching the sunrise..sigh it will be nice when i can that again! im trying to make that happen again. i only have one dd and im thinking shed loveit..shed prolly crash around 10pm on the beach and i could enjoy it with my hubby. it sounds sooo great doesnt it?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• The ability to get up and go on a dime, sleeping in and the money that I have spent.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 3:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Being able to just pack up and go dancing with DH. Now we've got to find a babysitter and have a curfew...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I miss going out with my DH! We don't have many people to leave him with and he has only been left 3 times, even though he is wonderful, I don't like burdening others! However being pregnant again I am trying to make more of an effort to make arrangements to go out with just the 2 of us! Even when he was a baby we still went to the movies...he was such a good baby! He still is a good boy!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• my kids are great and i have my little sister and grandmas that are more then happy to watch my kids so i dont have that problem plus they sleep great i just got lucky
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would love to sleep late on a weekend. That was my thing :-)
    Karenjm

Answer by Karenjm at 3:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My own food! I would gladly share my drinks (which they don't ask for) if they'd just back up off my food!!! Or needing 800 things right when I sit to eat so my food ends up cold!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• going to the bathroom without an audience...hands down!
    Aaaaaaaaah

Answer by Aaaaaaaaah at 4:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I miss the quiet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• friends when you have kids all your single friends seem to go away ~~!
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 9:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009