How many of you are swingers?

My Dh and I have recently gotten into swinging. We are enjoying the lifestyle tremendously and it has helped strengthen out marriage. Our sex life toegther is soooo much better now that we are occasionally sharing ourselves with others. There is no jealousy whatsoever. I think at least for me it makes me see what I have. I know that he is pleasing her like he does me BUT I know he is coming home with ME. So anyways I was wondering how many of u are swingers? Or maybe are thinking about giving the lifestyle a try? I don't want any bashing here so please answer without it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• LMAO...... Wow.

The only man I have sex with is my HUSBAND.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 3:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I live in a neighborhood of swingers but we aren't. I am glad it's working out for you. You don't think this will turn ugly eventually?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm a true believer that every relationship is as unique as the two people involved. What works for one relationship may not work at all for another. I try to be as open minded as possible about other possibilities...not only other types of relationships, but other lifestyles in general and parenting styles, and if being "swingers" works for you and your husband, then more power to you. I personally coudln't engage in the lifestyle, but that's me.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• we were talking about it... but are just picky.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 4:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I talked about it w/ my ex husband, but more because i was SO SICK of him. I could not sleep w/ him anymore. The thought of sleeping w/ a woman sounded so much better! Now that i have a man who truly loves & respects me, i no longer think about it. But, to each their own.

W/ my fiance, i think i would get jealous. Not sure why, i guess insecurities.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• ewwww and no, I am stingy and will not share my husband with anyone...ewww
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am way to jelous to share my husband and it's not insecurity it's self respect and respect to my husband. Like someone already said to each their own. I only have one question though. If you were to end up pregnant how would you know who it's from and would you be ok if your husband got another girl pregnant? Also, aren't you scared to catch some disease?
    DianaT.

Answer by DianaT. at 7:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I can't get pregnant so I am not worried about that. We ALWAYS use condoms ANYWAY tho. Being careful is our main priority. We get to know our partners before anything sexual is done. If we have any weird or strange feelings then we don't go there. And no I don't think this will turn out bad at some point. I love him and he loves me and we have NO INSECURITIES with each other. We trust each other 110%. If it does anything its going to continue to make our marriage stronger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009