I love the Top Answerers and I want to give them the best answer all the time...but do you think is fair for the rest of the moms even though they are not as eloquent as the Top Answerers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You should just vote for me every time. Problem solved. :)
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If you truely think their answer is the best, than give them the best answer.....fair or not.....this is not high school, lol. :)
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Best answer gets it, no matter who that is.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i wish they changed the top answerers sometimes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't ever select anyone as the best answerer. I don't feel like that's why we should be here. It seems too much like high school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• the top answer women have been on here for quite awhile to amass that many good answer votes

if you really like an answer, vote for it and if the person is not anon, then you can thank them with a personal note sent to their own mailbox
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I always pick the best answer that suits my needs. I have had anons answer best but I never vote for them because they know they don't get credit for it and they don't really care. I vote for the best non-anon answer. I loike to choose best answers, I think it makes a mom feel good about themselves when they get "best answer".
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009