Strange symptoms - any thoughts?

After I had my 2nd child last December (via c-section), I dealt with nearly 6 months of insane itching/burning in my vaginal area and pain during intercourse. I eventually ended up in the emergency room because I had no insurance with which to visit a regular dr. Long story short, my problem was diagnosed and treated as a yeast infection even though they could not find yeast ANYWHERE and my symptoms did not align well with typical yeast infections.

The medicine seemed to help, and I was symptom-free for about a month. Then it started up again, and I treated it with a home yeast kit. This time I was only symptom-free for about a week before the itching/pain began again.

Amid this, I have had 3 spot periods in a row. I had HEAVY periods for the first few months after my postpartum bleeding stopped, and since then I've had nothing but random spotting.

No idea if these symptoms are connected or random. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Health

• I strongly reccomend trying to find a clinic to see you. What state do you live in? because some states have free woman's health clinics. I wouldn't mess around with pain there, the ER is going to do nothing but deal with your symotoms.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009