Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 babies by 3 different women, and baby #2 and #3 are not born yet, what can i do to get more child support money

my sons dad and i never were married, but he left us for another woman, then he had gotten his girlfreind pregnant and left her and her baby is not born yet then he gets his current girl friend pregnant...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Sounds like he should be castrated.

    Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

  • Sadly child support goes off of how much the father makes. Im not sure if they will take into consideration the other children. I Guess it depends on if the mothers file for the money or not. So after #2 and #3 are born it may be reduced

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

  • child support is determined by his income and how many children he's supporting. If your child is already born then be first in line before the others get it!

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.