The saying "there is no such thing as a stupid question' is very very wrong

I like my home to be tidy. There is a difference between the kids little mess of toys and filth. My Kids know to put their toys away, but they dont always as kids will. My Home is a clean one. Welllllll I was asked a very STUPID question today. The question was.. "when your sink is full and you're trying to use the sink.. to fill a glass of water or what have you... How do you use it if its so full the cup wont fit under the faucet?" I was completely taken aback by this. I wanted to scream "Wash your dishes you slob!" This person isnt a clean one, but I wasnt aware that they were idiotic enough to not know when to do their dishes!

What is the most stupid question you've ever been asked? and how did you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The saying isn't wrong, it's that stupid people are asking questions. LOL! I can't imagine my sink being so full that I couldn't fit a glass under the faucet. Ick! Maybe right after Thanksgiving dinner or something but then we'd be cleaning up shortly thereafter.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• lol....i cant think of one but I always say its stupid people not stupid questions..LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• That's not a stupid question, just a silly one. I'm clean, but soemtimes I left the dishes pile up when I'm not feeling well or things just get too hectic. Usually after hubby cooks a lot so it's big things filling the sick. ANd you have to manover around the dishes. Obvious answer would be move the dishes or clean them first. But sometimes you just don't feel like it. So then what do you do?

As far as stupid questions, I can't think of too many. Ignorant maybe, silly, yet, but stupid? No, but I have seen tons of stupid, closed minded answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Lol...the most stupid question I've ever been asked was when I worked at a porn store. Someone came up to me and seriously asked "What's the difference between glass and silicone?" Um...one's glass, and one's silicone. Duh.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My daughter has very unique strawberry blond hair, when she was about 18 months, a lady in Sam's Club asked me if it was her natural color. "No, I dyed my baby's hair"..... Here's your sign

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• haha i have a button that says "anyone who says 'there's no such thing as a stupid question', has never worked customer service!"

i worked for the electric company for a year...ive been asked questions that surpass stupid. but my favorite question, asked at least 2-5 times a DAY..."do i have to pay this?" i so badly wanted to answer "YES, you used it, you pay for it! DUH!"
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• my favorite recent stupid question is

husband asking
    'do you trust me'
    fck no asshole
    men suck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009