if being a homo is a choice can I join?

I am a hetero, always have been, i believe your sexual orientation is something you are born with, but if you think it is a choice, then I want to know how to change my "choice"
Men suck and I want to play for the other side, but I was born a hetero
Can anyone help me change sides, if you can choose to be a homo, then so can I right

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHA! I love it. I totally agree. I think your either born gay or your not.

I think I could totally be gay if I got to decide...except for the sex part. That would just be wierd for me.
    bkristine_00

Answer by bkristine_00 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You can chose whether or not to admit who you love, you can't actually help who you love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• women suck too btw
    Anonymous

• The use of the word Homo, is very offensive,... If I was gay would be very offended by your use of it

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Try making some lesbian friends so they can "turn" you! I've also heard u can get it from drinking after them! Good luck... Come on over to the dark side.. we have cookies! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• question asker here
    i do not mean toaoffend anyone
    gay than
    i just put homo, short for homosexual, and hetero short for hetersexual
    I want to join, so I would never affend

Is there a pill I can take? or a book i can read on how to chose against what I was born as?

I found out my husband is a cheating scum bag, and my ex was a cheating scumbag, so I want to be a gay woman, I could not have any worse luck if I was playing for the otherside

MEN SUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• why would anon 3:26 be offended by homo
    she used hetero also in her question, are you offended by that
    I do not like the term homo, but it was obvoius to me that she was abreviating because of the use of hetero,
    I think it is pretty funny, she has had a bad day with her husband cheating and she is venting
    she states that she believes you are born that way, so I assume she is not againist any people for their gender/sexual orientation

anon3:26 lighten up
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Awesome! I couldn't agree about being born gay more! I'm sorry you're husband has not been true, but I bet there are plenty of women out there that aren't either!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009