If disastor and disease struck the U.S....

Would you escape to Mexico. Has anyone seen the movie "The day after tomorrow" thousands of American citizens were crossing over to Mexico ILLEGALLY because disaster struck the states. SO, would you cross over to Mexico and become an ILLEGAL ALIEN to save your life OR remain here, U.S and die? If disaster struck, What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Id do anything to save my childrens and my life.. even if that means crossing the border to be an illegal alien. I would not give up and die.. I wouldnt be living as an illegal for the rest of my life though.. I would do the necessary actions to become a legal citizen.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm closer to Canada, can I go there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Is Mexico the only place I can move, lol? If so, I guess I'd move there. If you're trying to compare it to them coming across our border and not obtaining citizenship, well, let's just say I don't see a lot of disaster and disease causing the migration. It's more a failure of their own government system so instead of fixing it, they are more inclined to leech off of us... it's easier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• going to Mexico, expecially illegally, will get you killed. THEY know they are a nation, and they dont tolerate illegals like the US does.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Haha! Thats my favorite part in the movie!!! I would do whatever it took as well. I kind of wonder if it would be anything like Stephen King's The Stand. It would be really creepy..........
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

Its funny how when they come here illegally, they are catered to . But if we go there we might die anyway? Shoot i should just stay my a** over here and die lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Um no I would go anywhere else...furthest from North America. Stuff like that spreads quick! lol
    Anonymous

• yeah, Canada sounds nice. I really like Victoria, that's where i would go.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Id do anything to save my childrens and my life..

and thats why many escape to here today...just saying

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• So true, sweets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009