Want some answers section irony of the day?

I just saw a mom that had her first kid at 16 and kept them say a pregnant 14 year old should put her unborn child up for adoption because her "age" makes it less likely for her to be able to care for her child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah...wow.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yeah I read that its pretty disgusting, to even think that someone should have to be forced to put their baby up for adoption.

My mom was preg. with me at 14 and she did it all on her own, no help from any one not even my father who was 22 and Im here living on my own thriving because of what I have learned from my mom, my sister is 11 and doing fine, my mom has her own house, car, etc. and with no help from any man.

So it is do-able and from personal experience, I might have missed out on some luxuries but my mom did a damn good job and for one mother to down talk another is just odd even more so because she was 16, woopty doo!

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Haha, what a nut.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 4:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Maybe she was just coming at it from the angle that she's been there and she knows how hard it can be...even so, it would make more sense for her to encourage and support the other girl...I don't know, maybe she just didn't realize how that sounds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hypocrites--I love to hate them.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2009