Are you ready for your shows?

late night shows, all the good ones!!! House looks awesome, i cant wait.. what are looking forward to???

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 4:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Soooo ready and I have a list too long to even start. We love our TV in this house.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• YES! It's about damn time. I'm just sad that True Blood's season is almost over >:( It's going to be a long time before season 3.

I can't wait for:
    Project Runway
    ANTM
    Vampire Diaries

And...erh...well, that's about it. America's Best Dance Crew premiered last night.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Grey's Anatomy!!! Seriously... I hate the breaks in between!
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 4:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OH! And Top Chef.
    caitxrawks

• I love Desperate Housewives and Drop Dead Diva...I used to love Survivor...so, I don't know what shows are interesting yet.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• New Law and Orders. I also look forward to Lost. I will miss Army Wives and the Closer.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OH! And don't forget Glee. I don't watch any of the "popular" shows like Lost and House and Big Brother and such.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• LOST!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hmmm...well I missed almost the whole season of ALL the ABC shows because DIsh network in our area lost their contract with ABC for a while, but we just got it back. So now I have to catch up on the whole season of Greys before it comes back on. I LOVE House and can't wait for that to be back. Other than that, my fave shows are on right now...Big Brother, SO YouThink You Can Dance, Army Wives!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I love Army Wives, I will be sad when that ends.
    I am looking forward to the new season of Bones-- love that show!! I am also looking forward to 2010 season of Doctor Who. It is stupid that this year is just 'specials' and not a full season!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009