Anyone else not on FACEBOOK?

or is it just me? we are still on mysapce...

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 4:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have both but I use Myspace more. All of the facebook apps are really annoying. Im sick of people sending me drinks, peace, flowers, pokes and the like.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I had a facebook and I enjoyed it but for multiple reasons, I got off. I do have my myspace still and I enjoy it but I have a cell phone for a reason. I have a computer for the internet and my phone to contact my friends.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 4:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I joined FB about a month and half ago. I have trouble understanding it. I'm not on myspace.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I wish I could "force" my friends back to MySpace - I too am distracted by all the junk apps on FB - I want to connect with my friends not spend 30-45 mins collecting drinks or ignoring invites!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• typingI'm too busy with the rest of my life; plus, I'm on CM too much!  Why open myself up to a bunch of people I don't want to keep in touch with anyway...? My 5 friends and I (along with the voices in my head) are plenty company. LOL!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• just start hiding the applications you dont like on facebook, I started doing that and It's much better. And I hid the people that posted every fart they made..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I like FB, but I do get annoyed by the pokes and drinks and pillow fights, I always just Ignore. Myspace used to always freeze up my computer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I use CM and Facebook. I have a myspace, but never really got into it.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 5:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2009