OK this is for moms who go to school?

OK Im going to school twice a week and I come home at 7pm but when i come home the house is a mess and i feel frustrated and i dont know what to do! I know a mom haves to do alot of the work with everything thats gos with being a mom,but I dont know if I sould just stay home and do it all or go to school and just clean and do what ever it is the next day? Im going nuts lol!

jeonit24

Asked by jeonit24 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in

• can I say something. You are doing something good for your family. Soon, you will have your education. It is worth it. So, the house is a "little" dirty...do a little at a time. You are becoming overwhelmed and need to find your happy medium. You are doing fine...keep telling yourself that and I don't know if you are married or single, if married, ask the hubby to help out a little on the cleaning. Remember you are already a Super Mom.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Leaving the mess there isn't going to hurt anything. Once you get a routine down, it will go alot smoother. I'll be facing the same problem soon. Good luck!.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I just do what I can, when I can. Between school, studying, tests, clinicals, kids apts, their school, breakfast lunch and dinner, paying bills, spending time with them, etc...somethings just cant be done everyday. Do the things you MUST do. On breaks and weekends do what u couldnt. Also depending on the kids age, they might be able to help too..If you have a DH or SO get them to help too. Just remember this is temp. so it wont be like this forever..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• who is supervising at home, and allowing this to happen?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• we just sat down a worked out a plan together
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• thanks to all i needed  some ideas.thanks and yes i will be married next year.

jeonit24

Answer by jeonit24 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Your husband needs to be helping you while you are in school. It is not said anywhere that the woman has to do all the cooking and cleaning. DO NOT quit school, just go, do your homework and clean when you can and MAKE your SO help out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

Next question in
Should I keep her home???

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
'Mixed Race Twins'