I need help with our cats. I have 2 only indoor cats 1 male 1 female both fixed. 1 indoor/outdoor female fixed. My question is my indor female uses the littler box very well except to go # 2. This only started after we moved into our current house about 2 yrs ago. no m,atter what we do she still goes #2 right by the litter box just not in it. Any syggestions?

mrtoddswoman

Asked by mrtoddswoman at 5:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pets

• How many litter boxes do you have? A lot of pet professionals recommend having at least two: one for pee and one for poop.
    LeahOG

Answer by LeahOG at 5:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• yes, you may need another litter box or maybe a bigger one, make sure you are scooping regularily and if the cat doesn't have room in the box they'll go right outside it. make sure not to scold them
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• we have two huge litter boxes. and most of the time they do use one for poop and on for pee. thanks for the help.

mrtoddswoman

Answer by mrtoddswoman at 7:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009