Theres a tour now?

Two "Hands Off My Health Care" buses have been making their way across the country as the central organizational tools for the conservative group Americans For Prosperity, acting as magnets for angry conservative protesters who have been venting their hatred for more than just health care reform.

The buses, which travel separately, have covered four states in the past week, each making up to seven stops a day at fairs, malls and other community epicenters. Each stop features a speaker who travels with the bus, telling a personal story about how America's free-market health care system has saved lives. Among the organization's speakers is AFP President Tim Phillips, who in 1997 founded Century Strategies with Ralph Reed, a Christian leader known for his role in jailed lobbyist Jack Abramoff's Indian casino scheme.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 5:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The tour also features a petition campaign that urges Congress not to pass Obama's version of health care reform.

Classy signs
    OBAMA... The ANUS of AMERICA" reads one sign at a flea market on August 6 in Colorado Springs where Patients First held a rally against Obama's proposed health care plan.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• LOL I agree he is the anus of America...any president who does as he does ..gee let's incite my thugs to start pushing their weight around.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm sure all you anus's were the same people who complained about people making fun of Bush being so stupid.... "nucular!"... among too many things to name.

Hypocritical right, gotta love 'em. Oh wait, do I really? They're so stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think that's a good thing that they feel so strongly about this to actually go on a tour to protest. Speaks volumes, imo! As for the "classy sign"... well, I dont think they have to make a sign to tell others what we already know. Ha..haa..
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• HA HA HA HA  I love it!  Hey, if he can organize his goons, our side can send out reinforcements too.  I agree with the sign, He IS the anus of American and the hemorrhoid too!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Oh BEXi, I heart you. I agree 100%
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Something has to be done to stop this madness. Need I remind you of the craigslist adds that were posted earlier?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Stop crying you are just mad cause you have run out of BUSH JOKES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• 5:39 your thug and cheif is the cause of the commotion ...ask HIM why he has to sick his dogs onto those who oposse his policies...go ahead.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Good for them. It shows the Dems they are not the only ones who can organize and trash the other side. LOL Not only that group but the Tea Party Express is heading out soon going cross country to get their messages out. I think it is cool That REAL Americans are standing up for what they believe is right. I love watching the Libs squirm
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009