Why do people make assumptions?

I asked a question a lil bit ago about baby showers, well I got some answer from people (who dont know what they are talking about) saying I shouldnt even be having another because my kids are close in age and the same sex. Which isnt true, my kids are over 2 years apart and I dont know the gender of my second baby yet. So why do people feel the need to say things when they have no idea what they are talking about? I asked a simple question, why couldnt I just get a straight NICE answer? If someone asked to throw a shower for my second baby than that is between them and I, right?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 5:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ladies on this site seem to be more obsessed with the drama of high school than to give advice. They are trolls, don't let it get to you. Just weed out the stupid ones and enjoy the ones who act their age.

I used to have a bumper sticker that said "Stupidity should be Painful" so true.....
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Every baby should be celebrated, not just the first! If someone wants to throw you a shower, well then, of course let them. Don't listen to what people say!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If it's between them and you then why are you asking on here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My original question was asking how to tell my family I dont want 3 baby showers with this baby like they did with my DD.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• some people just plain and simple are mean

mean people suck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i say its always a good time for a shower especially when theres cake....dont listen to them.i agree a baby is always to be celebrated.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• have a babyshower and have fun! wish i could have had one with my second but we had just moved several states away and i didnt know anyone.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 6:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• some people really think you don't need a baby shower for another kid. It is simply their way of thinking. I work with a woman who thinks that way. I said hey let's have a shower for so and so. She said "no it is her third child'... I was like yeah so? I actually said, oh I see your point. then I made a big deal of making her new baby a beautiful quilt. Pewie on those stupid people. lol
    Just over look those idiots. Each baby is a blessing and we should all celebrate with you.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Have it and enjoy it!!!!
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 11:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2009