do you think i should do this?

my son looks like a girl, mostly because i keep his hair long. i do admit that i wanted a daughter and have dressed him up like a girl before. he does not like when i dress him up so i dont do it very often, but he does have a quite few outfits in his closet. my friend is getting married so we decided to see what he would look like in a dress for the wedding. he looked so pretty, my sister took a video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FP5Hv_2kuA
do you think it would be ok if we asked him to be the actual flower girl at the wedding? nobody would know and my friend really wants it, she has no one else to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• ABSOLUTLY NOT! ARE YOU TRYING TO SET HIM UP TO BE RIDICULED? (sp) OMG! I can't believe some of the stuff people write on this site!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You are setting your son up for serious psychological damage. Please get therapy for both of you now, and grow the f**k up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You are effin insane!! What you are doing in my opinion is abuse.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 5:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• and forgot to add someone should take you and dress you up and treat you like the dog you are. Get yourself help.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 5:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Your son is a boy, dressing him like a girl wont make him one. And it will cause him problems and will probably make him feel not good enough
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Does your son have gender confusion? If you are dressing him like a girl because you feel as if that would make him feel better about himself, that is one thing, but if you are trying to make him be a girl that is something else. You cannot make your son be a girl. I would have liked to have had a daughter, but God gave me two sons. I would never dream of making them dress up like girls....EVER unless it was something they wanted to do.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• please dont do this to him. i new somebody that did this to her younguest boy and even went as far as putting him on hormones so we develop like a girl and she could keep dressing him up. the poor boy grew breasts and ended up looking like a teenage girl. he needed extenxsive therapy and decided to live as a girl, now 15, but had a very hard time. he didn want to be a girl when he was little.

jenny00817

Answer by jenny00817 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You need couseling. How confusing for the poor child...so selfish of you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Wow is all I can say. Would you have liked it if your mom dressed you like a boy, because she wanted a boy? That's really sad.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Wow, is also what I have to say. Why do you want to do that seriously?? Do you think it is fair to your 9 year old who has to be around his friends when your not! Think about him for a change!
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009