For moms who have a child or are prego...

When you conceived your baby, did you get diarrhea after you ovulated/before you found out? Did you feel like AF could come at any second? Did you have cramps? Were you bloated? Did you feel uncomfortable while laying down or sitting? Did you have a pain like you had a dry tampon in? How soon after you ovulated did you experience the symptoms? Sorry for so many questions, but these are just a few of the things I am experiencing. Thank you!
(all of the questions are referring to actually being pregnant with those type of symptoms)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the only thing i could think of is that i had cramps and felt like i was going to get my period. i assumed i was going to get my period and took some motrin, but i was already pregnant. i made the same mistake with all 3 of my pregnancies lol. it was around the time i was supposed to get my period, but i didn't know i was pregnant yet
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• before i found out i was preggo... i was hving cramps like i was going to get my period but a lil different ... more of a pin point pain
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 5:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i had sore breasts but other than that, no symptoms
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• you can have all of the above and be prego. remember the baby being made is TAKING AWAY FROM YOU which causes those things. Your uterus grows which makes you crampy, bloated, pulling feelings, etc. You can also be prego WITH a yeast infection or possibly a uti or bladder and thats why there are some added things of discomfort in there. best suggestion is to go get tested and see a obgyn and let them know how you're feeling. Trust me you will feel more comfortable with an obgyns opinion then our's.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• before i found out I was preggo, My boobs were a lil tender and I was extremly tired. In fact thats why i tested in the first place.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• tired, crampy, sore boobs, and i got motion sickness from swimming in the ocean for the first time in my life. but that's about it. oh and I was moody. really bad. glad it didn't last lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OP-Well, I have been super moody(I almost killed the hubby for not taking me to get a Mcflurry lol) and my boobs are killing me. I've been hungry and tired all the time, and I mean it's just like if I was on my period, but I'm not! Plus it's too early for AF to even be thinking about coming. (i ovulated 9 days after AF started) and I have been feeling sick like this since about 2 days after that. ugh!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• what the heck is af? i dont understand how we are expected to know all this abbreviation acronym lingo.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 6:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• AF=Aunt Flow=PERIOD : ) you'll get it soon...it took me a while too!! lol dont feel bad : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009