weird

my friends neighbor and her dont get along.now the neighbor is reconfigurating her whole back side of her house including the entryway just so she doesnt have to see her coming or going.i asked this woman wouldnt it be easier just to move.she said she wasnt moving and her neighbor should be the one to move.my thinking is this is a bit extreme/maybe im wrong.any thoughts?(they should be on that new neighbor show duking it out lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• The neighbor is reconfiguring? If that's the case who cares? It's no money out of your friends pocket & she won't have to see her anymore.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i've moved close to 12 times in thirty years of marriage. it's very very expensive. once we moved across the street to another rental before we bought houses. not everyone can afford to move when they'd like to or even need to because of job issues. and a move never guarantees the new place school, neighbors, etc. will be any better than where someone was before.

i think its' a great idea what the renovating woman is doing - to what ever degree she's rearranging her room or adding additions. if not seeing each other but physically living close is the way for them not to fight, then that's great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• hmm..thats a way to look at it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hey, I'd say if the neighbor is going to all that expense to hide from your friend, your friend is the lucky one!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think she should antagonize the person by saying hi and waving every time they go to get their mail, take out their trash, carry in the groceries, get in the car, walk the dog, etc. She will drive them crazy and then they will drive their snooty butts right out of town.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm with anon 4:42. I moved 15 times in 30 years. I'm tired of moving. I'd reconfigure too. It's way too much money to uproot bc I don't like my neighbor. It's just like redecorating, sometimes you just have to do it for a change to make yourself feel better.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2009