Has anyones...hubby's or boyfriends had a vasectomy??

I'm just curious how long for him to heal, how long b 4 u needed no birth control, and did it bother his sex drive???

afriend4life

Asked by afriend4life at 5:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband had one last Nov and had to have 16 ejaculations before we were safe to use nothing. He had a little pain once in a while for about 1-2 months afterwards but everything is normal now. You should watch the porcedure online I watched my husbands. It took 15 min and cost $800.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My hubby had it done a few years back, he was down for a weekend. Had the surgery on a Thursday and went back to work on Monday. I can't remember how long we waited to have sex, but I'm sure it wasn't long, he actually never went back in with his sperm specifmen for them to check it out like you're suppose to. We were lucky I didn't get pregnant probably.
    As far as his sex drive...um no problem there...in fact its probably 10 times higher...
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• no he has not
    but i might give him one larayna bobbit style

he is a cheat

is larayna still around, i would like to invite her over for tea
    anyone know her number?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Mine has when we were preggos with our dd but it was 6 weeks b/4 I had her so he never went back in either whoops No problem with sex drive it's mine that has a problem I don't want it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• laughingI'm with anon 5:06 some days I'd like to give SO one just for the pleasure of doing it but he only has one ball so it would only be half the fun

Answer by admckenzie at 6:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• hubby got fixed after we were married 8 yrs
    same deal as others, all the bad boys aren't cleared out of the system for about 20 ejaculations

he was down for about a weekend

did not alter sex drive, still only got some about once per month :(

another 5 yrs later, hubby had a reversal
    and that took several months until he was back to 'normal'

best wishes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• thanks for all the input ladies. my hubby goes on the 17th and i just wanted to hear how others went. i feel alittle better now...thanks!
    to those that have a jag off cheater.....bobbit his ass....lol just kiddin!
    afriend4life

Answer by afriend4life at 11:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009