WAHM

I want to work at home but I have an issue trusting unknown sites with my information. Are there any great sites that anyone can recomend? Preferably ones that you or someone you know well works for?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 5:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you looking for a job or a business? I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. I love the flexibility of owning my own business. Take around my website- www.HomeAtMiaBella.com If you would like to hear more send me a message.

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sure do.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You are about to get flooded with answers :)
    I have my own home business with Ameriplan. There is NO selling or cold calling and we get paid daily plus benefits.
    It is something that isn't hard to do and you can work very P/T if you want because you have control over when you work. I have a 1yr old and I'm pregnant with our 2nd so I work while she naps right now. My website is www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis but you can always call me as well 770-728-9938, whichever is easier for you.
    Good Luck Girl and Congrats!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• So what exactly does Ameriplan do?
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 6:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• A good site is www.wahm.com message boards.

I work from home...my site is www.nowwhynot.com (just a team cover page) but if you are interested in learning about me and what I do visit my page.

Best wishes in your search
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 6:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• They are a 17yr old Discount Benefits Co. We help people save up to 80% off their healthcare cost. And we have just added 2 new plans that are Non Medical to help people save on everyday things like dining, shopping, sutomotive etc.... AS well as Legal Services, Financial Services, Roadside assistance, Identity theft protection...
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• As a Broker for Ameriplan you help others save by enrolling them into 1 of our 5 plans or you can help others to make money by working from home with the Co. So either way you are helping people :)
    You just put the info out there through flyers, brochures, contacting small business or you can work strictly on the internet like I do with online advertising(i do it all for free online). People see your ads and contact you for more info and then you let them know what we have to offer :) So this is why there is no cold calling, people are calling you!!
    Did that help?
    You get paid upfront commision for each broker or plan you enroll PLUS you keep getting paid over an dover each month for those people to.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I sell candles, what woman doesn't love candles? AFFORDABLE, great smelling, long lasting what's not to love? Compared to the well known Yankee candles, our heritage line is 4 oz more, $6 cheaper. You can earn your kit for free this month with lots of extras. Gold Canyon sells more than canldes though, from a home line to a body line and everything in between. It's a great way to meet new people, have fun, and earn extra cash. If you would like to learn more feel free to send me a message or check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/TripleC
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009