WAHM

I want to work at home but I have an issue trusting unknown sites with my information. Are there any great sites that anyone can recomend? Preferably ones that you or someone you know well works for?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 5:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon. its great, can cost you money if you get hooked into buying for yourself (its all sooooo cool! lol)but can pay really well if you work hard. I pay my mortgage with it every month for the past 3 years.

I also run our home office for Dh's drywall company.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• oh and good luck!
    hypermamaz

• I already worked for Avon and went into debit because I couldnt stop buying everything lol. I still owe them some money.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 6:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hi,
    I recently started working from home and I love it. I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. You can Work with a Team of Moms to own your own Business. We work for
    ourselves, not by ourselves! FREE websites, Receive support and step-by-step training.
    NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.

Visit today :

www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

I'd love to tell you more about our GREAT team!
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I sell candles, what woman doesn't love candles? AFFORDABLE, great smelling, long lasting what's not to love? Compared to the well known Yankee candles, our heritage line is 4 oz more, $6 cheaper. You can earn your kit for free this month with lots of extras. Gold Canyon sells more than canldes though, from a home line to a body line and everything in between. It's a great way to meet new people, have fun, and earn extra cash. If you would like to learn more feel free to send me a message or check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/TripleC
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 8:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Medical transcription, coding, billing etc. BUT let me first warn you DO NOT EVER order a "class" or any other training from any of those "schools" that you see advertised on TV such as the same "so-called schools" that offer child day care as well as welding and also high school diploma, and TV/VCR repair etc. No, no, no!!!

Here is a link you may find helpful.

http://mtdaily.com/faq.html

I am a medical transcriptionist and I put myself through 4 months of training at my local vocational school. I was a nurse prior to my medical transcription training and it DID make it a bit easier for me as I already knew the medical terms etc but even after 6 years of MT I am learning something new everyday.

If you want to email me please do. I can possibly answer any other questions you may have.

Best of luck to you.

Pam
    pamkay414

Answer by pamkay414 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I work at home with a biz that recently won an award with the BBB for its ethic and integrity. I have 2 little ones running around at home while I work and would love to share with you what I do. YOu can email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or just message me, I would love to talk with you and answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I sell Tupperware and make great $$$ I do like to buy everything but I have learned I don't NEED Everything. The best thing with Tupperware is NO INVENTORY in your home YAY!! PM me if you have questions or want to know more. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2009