why??? (vent)

my SO has really been irking my nerves for the last week or so. i swear, he feels the need for us to spend every waking moment with another couple we are friends with (his friend and wife) but would never even think of hanging out with my friends and their SOs. last night we got into an argument over the whole thing- 2nd one in a week. but for christ sake, i just dont get it. it was raining and i didnt want to go to an outdoor function with them, so when i got the text from the wife, i said we would meet them if the rain died down! he said i didnt consult him, but i dont think under these circumstances there was a need for a consultation! and the couple was fine with, it was just SO that got so bitchy. i told him to grow up. now, i worked all day and he dropped our son off to his mom but told me HE was taking him somewhere today. so, he ended up not being able to pick me up from work, his mom had to, because he was like...

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• men are stupid. they all egotistical maniacs. i've had a real good day too can't you tell? get this, at a supper at a 'friends' house who we don't see often at all my dh spoke of getting together again for a restaurant dinner. Everyone said sure let's try xdate. Well no one got in touch with anyone least not us. We get a call out of state that that host couple from that supper night were at a restaurant wondering where we were? wtf at the time dh and I were the only ones with kids fgs. you'd think they woulda called me. sigh. men are good for one thing donating to make babies and sometimes financial support. it's a better freakin world with just women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• CONT...20 minutes away- poor time management if you ask me- and then left with the husband the second after he got home to let me in the house. so i called him and asked if he could leave my keys here and again i got an attitude! wtf!!! why is it so necessary to spend so much time with them and not his family! and i like the couple, they are very nice people. but i hate the non-stop need to be doing something with them! we are almost 30 years old...i dont get to hang out with my gf's on a daily basis, not even a weekly basis. im real tempted at this point to just not make dinner and take my son out to eat and myself for some retail therapy!!! but god for bid i am not home when he gets back, whenever that may be!!! UGHHH!!! thanks for listening, i usually dont rant!
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• at least he is not a cheater like mine
    men suck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Mine is kinda like that. We are always around his friends and he can never be alone. If I have to work at night he has to have a friend over and it drives me crazy. We never get to see my friends either
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• men just don't think 90% of the time!! no matter how much they say they "care" about you they just don't ever stop to think about your opinions! My bf isn't as bad as he used to be anymore,but sometimes it seems like once he has his head set on something that he thinks thats what HAS to happen-sometimes I think he's worse than our 3 year old when it comes to getting his own way! It must just be a man thing-no matter how old they get they still act like immature jackasses part of the time!
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009