I'm having a fat day!

I just feel really fat right now. Maybe because I have been SO busy this last week and haven't had time to cook healthy meals. It is possible that I have gained a couple of pounds and that is why I feel like such a slob. I don't know. Do you ever have days like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am having one too. I need to eat some veggies!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I <3 my slow/fat days!!! You're either exhausted and finally starting to relax a little :) Go with it... I promise lol Mine usually consists of stupid reality shows and a bowl of ice cream while my fiance is playing his game lol Enjoy it before you start feeling super overwhelmed again!
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 6:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yeah.
    I am visiting with relatives right after my daughters 1st b-day party.
    I made 2 dozen cupcakes and people ate 4 of them. I have in the 2 days since polished of the rest.

MMMM...german chocolate. Urgh...cupcake belly!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Awe, you poor thing! I remember those, but now I'm 30 weeks pregnant, so every day is a fat day but a fun fat day. Drink lots of water and see how long you can go without eating. The water might make you feel more bloated at first, but when you pee it out you'll feel better!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• me too!

we had a birthday weekend for my youngest, cake and dinner and then brunch and a BBQ....I feel icky!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I made 2 dozen cupcakes and people ate 4 of them. I have in the 2 days since polished of the rest.

MMMM.....I'm glad I have nothing sweet in the house, because you just made me hungry for something sweet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Ummm every day?
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i am having a
    just found out my husband is cheating day

trade you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i did this morning =( im close to my time of the month so im bloated and broken out bad, i put on make up, which i only usually do when i go out, and put on a sexy top and comfy sexy jeans and feel a lot better. it helps to feel sexy when i go thru the motions of tryin to be sexy, and of course my hubby couldnt keep his hands off me today being i fixed up and that always helps =)
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Everyday!
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009