Does anyone know of any on line jobs... real online jobs?

My husband's job is seasonal & we are strapped for cash now. I have been a stay at home mom for 2 years now. I (regrettably) am on food stamps & medicaid which is a lot of help. If I go back to work outside the home I would have to pay for child care, plus health insurance, plus the difference for food b/c food stamps will go down. I've done the math & going to work would end up costing me- so I need to stay home. I NEED A REAL JOB THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO STAY HOME! PLEASE HELP!!! I tried Avon, but it didn't work out for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Good luck. I wanted to do that, but I just can't sell stuff, and that's the only jobs I found. Otherwise you could take a medical transcription course. I did that, and I believe I would have found work if I'd have been more persistant (my classmates did). I gave up too easy, because I wasn't SURE tha'ts what I wanted to do. It'll take some time and investment. These are hard times for finding work anywhere, especially online. Hope you find something!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sure do.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• HI there,
    I recently started working from home and I love it. I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. The best part is that there are No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:

www.4MyMamilyandMe.com

I'd love to tell you more about our GREAT team!
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I sell candles, what woman doesn't love candles? AFFORDABLE, great smelling, long lasting what's not to love? Compared to the well known Yankee candles, our heritage line is 4 oz more, $6 cheaper. You can earn your kit for free this month with lots of extras. Gold Canyon sells more than canldes though, from a home line to a body line and everything in between. It's a great way to meet new people, have fun, and earn extra cash. If you would like to learn more feel free to send me a message or check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/TripleC
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009