Has anyone cooked with Ground Turkey?

It looks like mush! I heard its better for you then ground beef. So I am trying it today. Will it be good to make spaghetti with it? Will it still turn out the same?

beka03

Asked by beka03 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Looks and tastes totally the same when cooked.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Ground turkey is soooo good. I prefer the taste. I cooked burgers with it too. In England when we had the mad cow outbreak all we ate was ground turkey!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Good... well Im kind of excited! I plan on NOT telling my hubby :) See if he notices anything diffrent. (he's a huge meat and potatoes kinda guy and im trying to get him healthier).
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I tried to do the same thing bc I too have heard turkey is healthier that beef so I decided to make hamburgers my kids and I liked them but my dh hated them...I was so mad I told him to eat them that was all I made...he so picky I guess that is why he is chubby....aarrgg!

He says I don't know how to cook but yet complains on what I make...not enough salt not enough this or that...Now see what you did you got me started!!!

LOL GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• it tastes really good to me i heard it is better for you also
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 6:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If you want more of a beef flavor just add a teaspoon of beef boullion granules.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thanks for your help ladies! I made it and its SOOO GOOD! Im sold... ground turkey all the time :)
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009