xbox

what would be the best way to break an xbox and blame it on my child? my child doesnt talk, so he couldnt rat me out, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pour water on it! Worked on a PS3 for me! lol!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• That's a horrible thing to do (even though I'm laughing a little, assuming you're joking!!!). I'm assuming your husband spends too much time on it? Ugh. That would drive me nuts! Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Dad would just send it to xbox and get it fixed. Why not just get naked and tell dad to do you before he does xbox?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• seriously? i hope you dont lie about other things in your relationship. i think you should just talk to your husband. if its not the xbox he will just find some other way to ignore you. cant say i dont blame him though.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 6:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• How old is your child? If he is using a sippy cup, poor milk in it, and tell him the baby took the lid off and it got in the machine thingy.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 7:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• for the record, its not because im ignored. its because i hate the loud fighting games, the sound bothers me. trust me, i get all the sex i could ever need or want. if we werent in such an confined space, i wouldnt even care. or if he could get off long enough for me to watch all my children every night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• he can send it back they will fix it.why not just ask him to turn it down or buy him headphones???x boxs are expensive!!!why ruin somthing like that??
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 12:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009