Which celebrities would you love to meet in real life and why? (Dead or alive)

I would love to meet William Shakespeare, I think his writing is some of the greatest ever. On a lighter note, I would love to meet Colin Farrell because he's a hot Irish guy, and Elvis because even though he died two months before I was born, I grew up loving his music and his life story.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 6:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love the raven too! i love the poem "annabell lee" and my favorite of all time is the tell-tale heart.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• janis joplin, jim morrison, - those 2 because i think we have ALOT in common and it would be great to have time with both of them.

edgar allan poe- hed be great to have a conversation with
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't know if I'd like to meet any celebrities so much as see them. I'm always curious as to what they look like in real life.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Oh yeah I love Poe! The Raven is one of my favorite.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Lars Fredricksen- i love cute boys with tattoos...

Howad Jones- i also love hot brown boys with tattoos

CM Punk- we have a lot in common

Abe Lincoln- he seems cool
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I grew up in Palm Springs and met a lot of celebrities through my parents. One of the things I learned is that celebrities are usually nothing like their personae. Some can be real jerks. The only celebrities I've ever been impressed with were Lucille Ball and Shaq. I met Lucille Ball in a fabric store buying material. She was a hoot. I met Shaq one night at a gas station. I was amazed that he was pumping his own gas even though he had "people". Other than those two I've been disappointed in the ones I have met and don't want to ruin my image of celebrities by meeting them and finding out they are nothing like I thought they'd be. So I don't want to meet any more. I just like appreciating them all for what they contribute.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would kind of like to meet David Tennant. (Dr Who) I am afraid he wouldn't be as cool as he seems though, so I can live without, but seems like a cool idea.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I've already met Rob Zombie and he was very cool. I'd like to hang out with him and challenge him to a drawing duel.LOL
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009